1. Ignorance and Bias in Collective Decision: Theory and Experiments (with Alexander Elbittar, Cesar Martinelli and Thomas Palfrey) ITAM Working Paper 2014-01, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 174 (2020): 332-359
2. Coattails and the Forces that Drive Them: Evidence from Mexico (with Emilio Gutierrez, Paulina Lopez and Alejandra Vasquez) ITAM Working Paper 2015-05 European Journal of Political Economy, 58 (2019): 64-81
3. Revealed Votes, Social Choice and Welfare, 51 (2018): 281 - 296
5. Negative Advertising During Mexico s 2012 Presidential Campaign (with Emilio Gutierrez and Zeev Thepris), in The Political Economy of Social Choices, Maria Gallego and Norman Schofield, (eds.), Springer Verlag: 2016
6. An experimental study of Demand Reduction and Bidder Collusion in Uniform- and Discriminatory-Price Auctions (with Alexander Elbittar), ITAM Working Paper 2008-01 [latest version] in Emile Borel and the Notion of Strategy: 90th Anniversary, David Cantala, ed., Colegio de Mexico 2014
7. Group Decision-Making and Voting in Ulltimatum Bargaining: An experimental Study (with Alexander Elbittar and Laura Sour), ITAM Working Paper 2004-07, B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis and Policy (Contributions) , 11 (2011): article 53
8. Vote revelation: empirical content of scoring rules, in: Schofield, Norman, and Gonzalo Caballero (eds.). Political Economy of Institutions, Democracy and Voting. Berlin: Springer-Verlag: 2011, 411-417
9. An experimental study of the citizen-candidate model (with Alexander Elbittar) in Political Economy of Democracy, E. Aragones, C. Bevia, H. Lllavador and N. Schofield, (Eds.), Fundacion BBVA: 2009
12. An example of non-existence of three-community equilibrium, Journal of Public Economic Theory, 7 (2005): 285-294 .
14. When the State is Untrustworthy: Public Finance and Private Banking in Porfirian Mexico (with Noel Maurer), Journal of Economic History, 64 (2004): 1087-1107. ITAM Working Paper 2004-02
15. Sorting Equilibrium in a Multi-jurisdiction Model, Journal of Economic Theory, 116 (2004): 138-154.
Working papers and work in progress